Just came back from Veronica’s & Luo Yi’s belated birthday party = P… We had BBQ… 1st time having it since my stay in Newcastle… It was quite fun, just that at the beginning the group broke into 2. 1 is the housemate group & the other is OUTSIDER group… haha… And Ziv was the busiest person in the house, walking in and out trying his luck for any food… haha…
Its so fun having BBQ in overseas, especially during Spring cause you just wont sweat… haha… Not like in Malaysia, standing next to the fire for a minute & you will be sweating like a buffalo… haha…
Brian cooked Mihun & curry chicken then we had BBQ loh, what else… X )
Most of the time I was outside BBQ-ing with Dan, Tommy & Adrian. I love BBQ-ing the food * yummy * especially the chicken = )…
After the makan part, we [Heidi, Mi Fei, Dan, Tommy, Adrian & ME] had this card game called LIAR game… haha… at first I lost cause I just look dead honest, but after that… haha… I am so good in lying? Hahaha… person who loose will have to finish half a bottle of birr, of course I had Coke… haha…
Then came Brian with the cake… the be more precise its 2 cakes, 1 Whinnie the Pooh [Veronica’s favorite] & a chocolate cake [for Luo Yi]. We sang the birthday song [a must] & had a photo session [as usual]… then we had a family photo outside the house, Ziv was inside too + P… I left my jacket at Brian’s place > <’’ & I was dead cold outside… > <
Veronica’s housemates are dead good in drinking. They used to drink every night, which explains the cupboard full with liquor bottles. Frankly speaking, I think collecting those bottles is really nice. Of course liquor was not left out for the night; everyone got a cup of Scotch Whisky. Tommy had a really big cup cause Heidi poured most of hers to his cup… haha… Mine wasn’t too bad & I added Coke. Dan was forced to have a cup too cause everyone had one… The same thing happened to me > <’’//. My face was dead bloody red, like TOMATO [that’s what they said]… it happened last time at my place & uncle Young’s place & during Chinese New Year where I drank VSOP & Sprit… I think I’m the reddest there, cause everyone laugh at me… at first I don’t feel anything & I was happy with it… mana tau… aiseh… after 10 minutes the effects take place… my face was starting to feel warm… the the color… Wah sai man… geng ah…
After that came the head… I could feel my heartbeat & my brain couldn’t function as normal. When I talked to Veronica, my mind just couldn’t concentrate. I felt that as if I am thinking using the left side of my brain, not my whole brain. Then the world seems to be turning & turning & turning > <’’. I am a terrible drinker & I don’t think I will love drinking cause the drink taste terrible… I better stick to fruit juice * yummy * & Heathly… haha…
They said that it’s a good sign if your face turn red when you drink liquor cause that means your blood circulation is really good.
Veronica was joking that when I move to her place, she will train me drinking… gagaga… lets see how things go … haha…
Brian didn’t dare to have liquor cause he can get drunk EASILY… haha… but he was still forced to have a small sip… a tiny one…
The whole bottle of whisky finished within 15 minutes… haha…
After drinking we sat there CHUI SUI … haha… I sat there with a unconscious [not that serious la.. haha] mind… And Ziv was dozing off…time for his bedtime…
Pat didn’t come out from her room whole night, whole night ah… I think that’s really rude. When Veronica knocked at her door to give her the cakes, she didn’t even answer the door… if that’s not considered as rude what else is…
They then went to Grossvanue [don’t know how to spell] while I went home… I think I wont survive long outside the house in such condition… haha…so better go home with Ziv to oink oink…
At this very moment, I even feel like throwing out ah... HOU SAN FU AH.>>>>>
And I am having a headache > <'// > <'//
Here I am writing this post & had a short chat with Henry about SEX… haha… that fella is like a sex-maniac… haha… but too bad Tina wont what what with him… haha… Good luck dude… hahaha…
Time to go to bed, tomorrow gotta go supervise that few fella working as KULI again… haha… update that with you guys in tomorrow’s post = ). Night night…
Sunday, June 05, 2005
BBQ at Veronica's Belated Party
Posted by meme at 12:38:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment