Linda explained to us [the new batch of ppl] about how the flexi time works. Basically we can accumulate the hours to leave early or even have a day or two off. Indirectly it’s sort of a leave… * yea *… when Dad & mum comes, I will be taking another 2 days flexi off, so got to work harder for this month & next month + )
After work, I went to H&M for some shopping. I didn’t intend to go, but waiting for the bus was so boring & since H&M is just around the corner, might as well have a look inside = P… bought myself a blouse & some hair band = )…
H&M’s suff aren’t that expensive, so I think it will be another outlet I will visit often… haha… besides ZARA la… haha…
Today’s bus route was different. I didn’t get down at the usual stop or at least I didn’t get down when I was supposed to get down… as I am using a bus pass, I can sit in the bus as long as I want as far as I want…
All in the sudden, I just feel like not doing anything, and think of nothing, just follow wherever the bus brings me… and I did that [Mood swing]…
I sat on the bus until I was left all alone on the upper deck, until the bus came to the last stop…
I sat there with a empty mind & with my earphone on… gazing through the windows at everything that past by… how I wish the journey will not end… … … with no worries… & tomorrow will never come… … … …
The houses were so nice. The further the houses are away from the city, the richer the people are. A contrast with Malaysia houses huh… haha…
But reality is reality, I still got to get home to bring out the laundry = ( ….
I think tomorrow I will do the same thing again, cause I targeted a bag from H&M which I think I should have bought it… haha… so tomorrow same time [maybe] same place, just don’t know whether will it be the same driver = P [praying that it will be Mr. Cute… hehe]
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Bus
Posted by meme at 11:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment