CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tommy's Farewell

Man… I have not enough SLEEP ah!!! I totally couldn’t concentrate in office, that’s why my output was really really LOW…, only 1700++…
Besides the bad news from office, I got good news too la… aiseh … haha… my 3 months probationer period had just ended & I am going to start my flexi time NEXT WEEK * Hurray *

Today when I was just hoop up NO.1 bus to go home, I was totally stunted by the look of the driver, its Mr. Cute bus driver with SPECS… SUPER SMART & MAN & CUTE & everything nice… haha… The weather was just great & the glare was just strong... so every driver did wear sunglass... But he is the cutest with glasses... haha...
as he was the driver I took the lower deck seat… haha… & the usual seat where I can look directly at the mirror… haha…

Okay let’s update you guys with yesterday’s Tommy farewell dinner.
As you guys know, yesterday was Tommy’s last day staying at Newcastle and will be heading for London tomorrow [today la…]. They had a dinner as a farewell for him. Everyone cooked a dish, everyone except for the girls… haha…
- Adrian cooked something that uses lettuces to wrap with potato & mince pork. [Had only one as you guys know I HATE VEGGIE] = P
- Dan cooked hot & sour soup & mince pork [dunno what’s the difference btw his & Adrian’s]
- Tommy cooked Gu Lu Gai [sweet & sour chicken]
- Mandy cooked RICE… haha…

Everyone was dead full that night. Some of them had buffet earlier on, while some just had their lunch not too long ago… so there were many left over [which I had just used to cook fried rice]. But there were two human beings who didn’t stop when everyone stopped – MANDY & HEIDI… haha… Both of us were just dead hungry… been nipping the food non-stop when they were cooking… haha…

From the photo you can see that they bought a carton of beer & a bottle of Vodka Smirnoff. The alcohol content is lower than the Scotch whisky. They were telling me that the beer taste good & its sweet at the end > <’// Ya right… took a sip and the whole body wobbled. Blek…
I didn’t want to drink but Tommy & Adrian insisted that everyone must at least have a drink, so I had Vodka + Sprit. I had only a cap [or even less] & a whole cup of Sprit. It didn’t taste that bad compared to my VSOP + Soda… what’s this…. Haha… Jk jk…
Although I had such little liquor & so much of sugar water, my face turned red too & I can feel the heat on my face. After sometime, my head was a bit…. A bit… dizzy… zzzz … It wasn’t like at Veronica’s party, Tomato… but Heidi took my place as TOMATO… haha…
Sean was knocked down too… haha… Dai sei loh… who told him to change the game plan… God knows the minute he changed the game plan, he lost 2 times straight… haha… 2 glass of Vodka one shot… can boh? Sure die la… haha…

They were playing card games where whoever looses got to drink the glass of liquor at the center of the table… Unfortunately Heidi lost at the first game, and was forced to drink a glass of Vodka + Sprit… haha…
I didn’t join the game as I don’t drink [can’t imagine if I play… can DIE…]. Since I was so free, I became the photographer for the night * snap *.

Later around 12.30am, came Brian, Veronica & their baby – Ziv…
Of course I was at bed loh …lol… got to work next day leh…

Now Tommy is not here anymore, felt weird… haha… After all he is 4th brother & housemate for 5 months oh… sure feel a bit quiet & weird without him around… he is our Stephen Chow leh… haha…
But not long from now, we shall meet again… This July at Northumbria Convocation… haha…
Till then see you …Bye…

0 comments: