Today didn’t go as plan because Dan’s boss called him to work today, so he won’t be working as KULI today & I wouldn’t have the chance to visit their KULI working environment > <’
Today’s weather wasn’t good… it was so cloudy and the weather forecast predicted it will have light shower, so I didn’t go out …
Was on the net whole day. I just can’t imagine what will I be without the internet… basically I will die of boredom…
I was busy looking for accommodation for the trip to Scotland & down to London for the whole evening… Nearly vomit blood while browsing through the website… cause I just find a suitable one… therefore I forward all the websites to my mummy and let her decide… haha…
JW ask me why wasn’t I in a relationship… I can just laugh and say “Don’t know”. I guess no.1 reason is, no one to have one… haha… then no.2 I think I am a weird person.
Seriously speaking, I think my stay here changed my mind to become someone too matured & too protective… [Don’t know whether is that a good thing thou].
I think my college will be the same as my stay here, in terms of thinking… at least that’s what I think for now… for now… haha…
Speaking of matured, stupid Henry said I looked even older than him… SEI LOH>>>> !!!!! DIE LIAO LA!!!!>>>!!!! How can this be… I don’t want ah mummy!!!!!
When I go for my haircut, gotta tell the hairstylist to make me look younger… geik sam ah… got to bring my YOUTH back ah… aiseh …
Yummy’s mum cooked a big pot of tong sui… Tommy & I had a share too … hehe… although it doesn’t taste bad, but I still prefer my granny’s Bird Egg + Longan + Lotus tong sui… hehe… * yummy *
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Posted by meme at 8:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"why wasn’t I in a relationship?"
i go for number 2 ^^ open up my friend :P
Post a Comment