Its Mi Fei’s 23rd birthday as usual there must be a dinner.
We had it in Metro Center, which is a mall much bigger than MV, because we went there for DINNER not LUNCH, so most of the shops sau dong liao > <’’// nevermind… we still managed to get ourselves something… haha… WE [ME, Veronica & Heidi]. We got ourselves a sunglass from Topshop… I bought a fly kind of look of specs… don’t know the name la… its pink in color… I wanted to buy one from Mr. Lee Wai Seong’s [long zai noe la… haha] shop… but mum wont let me = ( … never mind then… I got it here… haha…
I found that Topshop has really nice underwear… super cute & nice ^^… might get some during sale time = ).
Before we headed for dinner, I bought some stuff from H&M… hehe… Told you guys that I will get that bag… N I did have it… n I LOVE it… haha…
Adrian waited for me at H&V instead of H&M … doink… haha… Then Dan came & we went for Burger King… I still don’t understand why they want to have Burger King when they knew that they will be having dinner later > <’’//… I can be forgiven as I didn’t even realize that today’s her birthday + P [pai seh]…
Then I too get myself a necklace from Topshop… = )…
Veronica bought herself a bag… a really nice sporty type look of bag [something similar to my Body Glove] from TK Max… I WANT to go TK Max!!!! haha…
* I love shopping *
The dinner turn out to be a disaster… maybe not disastrous… but its definitely NOT fun & the people who turned up were just sickening…
There was the usual group [Dan, me, Brian, Veronica & Adrian], Heidi & Mi Fei’s so called ZI MUI who turn out to be a BITCH…
We had western food for dinner & I ordered myself lasagna. Most of the crowd ordered steak. I just don’t like steak cause I hate chewing the meat & some of it has a layer of FAT where its so hard to cut > <’’//… that’s why taking lasagna or pasta is the best & convenient… oh yah, and the most easy food to distinguish. Haha… all the steak look alike – look like meat… haha…
Okay come the part of the bad ass-es… They ordered steak & they had so much complains… complaining that it’s supposed to be Medium to Well, not almost Well… And we [the usual group] were like…????!!!!! What the HECK!!!! What’s the complain about???!!!! They launched so much complains that when we [the usual group] finished our portion and their food was just served… there was one guy, a stupid sickening guy. He launched a complain after his girlfriend [I think] had a few bites of the dish… what kind of human is this man!!!!
As its Friday, the restaurant was quite crowded, the service was rather slow. The bad ass-es don’t bother to make any query & wanted my brother to run up & down for them!!!!
WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU GUYS???!!!!!
And came this bitchy bad ass who claims that to be birthday girls good sister friend… Yukks… Hypocrite…
When the birthday girl were saying a joke, her freaking face was so cold. She gave a ‘You are such a stupid girl’ look to Mi Fei… What sort of FRIEND is this?????
The whole dinner was just a torture. Hate to sit with such people, people who don’t know how to respect others & a too calculative people… people who thinks that they are much high class than others… HOW HIGH CLASS you think are… if you are you wont be having dinner with us AT THE SAME TABLE LA!!!! STUPID ASS-es…
Today’s dinner memang GEIK HEI ah… haiseh…
But I am happy that tomorrow we will be going for an outing, paying the Angel of the North a visit + ) & of course because I had some shopping = )
Friday, June 10, 2005
Mi Fei 23rd Birthday
Posted by meme at 11:39:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment