CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 26, 2005

CHS BAND crownded KING/QUEEN of SELANGOR AGAIN = )

OMG... CHS crowned KING again!!!! YEA!!!! WEE!!!! HURRAY!!!!! * APPLAUSE *
Juz been to Melissa's Blog & got this great news... So happy for them * WEE *
I always have a feeling that CHS is the greatest... haha & always been a great fan of the school ban [although i m not a member... haha].

Still remember last year when i went there with Adeline, Kha Hing, Kam Tong, Li-ying, Sze Hui & Chicken... Hehe...
I cheered till my throat hurtz ><''// Kha hing even told me to chilllll down.... haha....
Then when they were going to announce the resultz... Stupid VI & CHS fans were going mad... and the resultz is so dissapointing... ><''//
Nevermind... the bottom line is THEY WON TODAY !!!! 1st step towards National Victory!!!!

I juz love such thing... or should i say i love cheering for something - Concertz, House [sportz day], Competition...
How i wish i was there when they won the trophy...

The bottom line is CHS WON!!!! And i am dead happy for them...
GAMBATE CHS>>> Get the National CUP back AGAIN... And go SPAIN again... haha... or maybe other country la...

GAMBATE>>>>>>!!!!!!

I bet Adeline & Melissa DAMN DAMN DAMN high that day... haha...
totatlly can imagine their facial expression ... haha

0 comments: