Oh my Oh my… bought the stupid bus pass for 34 pound ><’’//. One big hole in my wallet liao!!! Suan la… it’s a necessity…
The funniest thing happened this morning.
Last night I just found out that my bus pass had just expired last Friday. That means today [Monday] I got to PAY… ><’’//…
I thought of a “good” idea to skip paying today morning’s fare.
Early in the morning, there won’t be any ticket inspector. So, I can act as usual, show the driver the “expired bus pass”, cause most of the time [9/10] the drivers will not check the bus pass… so I thought that, I can use this method for the morning, then after work only I go get my new bus pass.
But my plan just CHANGED from the minute I step into the bus.
It was a new driver this morning. So there was this Senior driver guiding this new driver for the morning. My heart beat STOP when I saw that person. OH MY GOD!!! Will he check my bus pass? If I kena caught mah DIE!!!???!!!
I immediately change my ‘plan’, taking out my coin purse and pay 1 pound ><’’//...
Fui Yoh man… scared the hell out of me man!!!!
Suan liao la…. Oh yah, guess who fetch me home? Haha… its Mr. Cute guy… haha… have not see him for quite sometime…was wondering did he change bus… haha…
Finally, I think about 85% of chances that I will be moving… for now everyone is just waiting for Heidi’s reply… if everything goes according to plan, this Friday or Saturday I will be moving to a new house…. Haha… Yea… with a Family… a group of friends….
* wee * .
The house has 5 bed rooms & 1 mahjong room [they made themselves]. The rental for the whole house is about 800 pound [if I m not mistaken].
Everyone got to pay a deposit of 390 pound, so I am broke again this month ><’’//
Just after dinner, Dan and I discuss about my wages… haha… we found out that if everything goes well & if I spend wisely, I can save up to 4500 pound back to Malaysia [haven’t deduct my Euro Tour]… haha… I really wish that I can save that much back home man!!!!! * Finger Cross *
Dan will be going down to Birmingham tomorrow morning for his interview. Hope that everything goes well & he will get the job. * Finger Cross *
Oh yah, another good news [to me & mummy]. I found a way to get my target bonus.
If I would work extra [flexi] everyday, it would be much easier for me to reach the 4k target and get my bonus * wee * [More money… haha]…
This way, I will have more flexi hours & more money to spend for shopping…. Haha….
Okay, going off now…
So looking forward to my new room * wee *. So guys & girls… don’t send anything to the 4th Avenue address… wait for my next notice!!! Haha… Good Night…
Monday, June 27, 2005
New Bus Pass * New House * New Family
Posted by meme at 9:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment