CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Okay, confirm I will be moving this Friday… * wee *…
I had so not enough sleep last night… I am so sleepy when I am typing this post…

Went seeking for a summer job with Veronica. She is just too free and got to work to earn some extra cash $$$$$ …
Frankly speaking, I am looking for one too = P… who will ever complain that their money is too much… DUH…. Haha….
As tomorrow I got to go sign the house contract, I couldn’t go register myself at the Catering Service, so got to postpone the date to Thursday.
Hopefully I got to work at least 1 day per week to earn that extra CASH $$$$$...

“Smart” Stacy, telling me that we need not use the formula written on the form to count our output for the day. I was like, “What??!!!” If its no use, why the hell they print out the stupid formula ><’’//
It happens that, my average output of the day depends to the speed of my input, not the amount of input [that counts too].
So looks like my dream to reach the bonus target is still abit FAR…. Haha….

While looking for the job center, we found this really nice shop, Cesses [I think]… Veronica’s housemate [forgotten what name] recommended her. It’s a shop which sells BIG BRANDS… Prada, Gucci, D&G etc… and the price is not expensive [that’s what they say la… ]. If not don’t convert & earn pounds, it might be cheap…. But if using Ringgit to spend… then its not cheap …. Maybe cheaper than Malaysia but not cheap la… after all they are BRANDED…
Before going back to Malaysia, got to go in at least once…. Haha….

Then Veronica bought a birthday gift for Sherrien for her 23th birthday from The Body Shop. Damn cheap …. Only 10 pound …. And its really nice & useful.

I know you guys sure say WHERE GOT CHEAP… but if you don’t do the conversion, just imagine you are working, then you will realize how cheap things are.
You are paid RM5 per hour in Malaysia, same as here, 5 pound per hour. But the nice gift cost only 10 pound, meaning you got to work only 2 hours to get it back. Where else if u work in Malaysia… haha… RM70… got to work for 15 hours baru earn back that RM70 ah…. Aiseh…

That’s why I was telling mummy & daddy, if I have the chance to work overseas…. I will definitely take it… = )

It’s a better life right? Hehe….

Then went to Miss Selfridge with Veronica & we bought the same bag… haha… it’s a really nice HUGE bag… which I think is super useful, especially when I enter college… I believe …. I truly believe… haha… besides for studies, I can also use it for vacation * wee * …. Its soo nice… haha… velvet type [I think].

Darn tired right now…. Battery running low…. Got to sleep …. Got to prepare for the BIG day tomorrow.

OH YAH… my fried rice DAMN NICE!!! I sendiri also beh tahan …. Haha… will let you guys try one day…. One day…. Haha….
* ManDy Chau Fan *

Got to take an hour flexi off tomorrow... to sign contract ><''
Luckily i saved 5 hours liao ... if not mah DAI ZAI ><''//

Night night....

0 comments: