Okay, this is not the first thing I do when I woke up… hehe… the first thing I did when I woke up is to go to the toilet & called my mum… hehe…
So, whatz up with Newcastle? It actually flooded 3 days ago… I mean FLOOD … F-L-O-O-D. it might be nothing huge in Malaysia, but it is in UK [at least it is for me]. The hantu-s were crazy over the rain, as if they never see rain before [they seldom]. Veronica saw one Ah Pek, being naked, and I mean NAKED… without underwear, drinking beer in front of the pub and dancing under the rain [damn drunk liao la].
Then… I wont be meeting up with Chong’en [maybe… about 70%], because the timetable is just so not right… sorry girl… gotta mizzz this opportunity… But never mind, either end of December or early January we will definitely meet, this I promise you [N’syn… haha].
Oh yah, we have a new situation, a huge crisis… I am going to FAN GAI ><’’//…
There has been a lot of problem about the house… all because of one person – SEAN… he ah… aiyah… long long long story… ><’’//
The main thing right now is – WE GOT TO LOOK FOR A NEW HOUSE AH!!!!
OHOHOHOH !!!!!
The greatest [maybe not GREATEST… but its GREAT] event has finally come… Its SUMMER SALES…. And every thing is sooooooo freaking cheap…… But I have no cash to SHOP ah!!!!! ALL BECAUSE OF THE HOUSE LA!!!!!! Blame on Brother Long ah!!!!!
Now I must find ways to get CASH… to shop!!!!!! Wouldn’t want my mummy to send me money to shop, cause that’s like sooo bad…. Haha… [Thou I so wanted her to do so… haha].
What else… erm… Dan will be going down to Birmingham on Tuesday for his job interview… * Finger cross * & praying hard that he will get that job there.
Talking about traveling… the traveling fare here are soo freaking expensive man…. Beh tahan ah… For his trip down to Birmingham, if he would go down on Monday the fare is 75 pound ah ><’’//… And now he is going down on Tuesday, the fare is 43 pound ><’’//
It cost us only RM30 [max la] to travel to Kelantan ah…. Sei zai bao….
Haih…. Traveling is so costing… ><’’//
I want to strike LOTO Jackpot!!!!!!! Or ROB Bank of Scotland & England.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Posted by meme at 2:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment