CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Star Wars 2

OMG, I had just finish watching Star Wars 2 – Attack of the Clones CD2 [1 more CD 3 to go ><] & its already 2.30am & I am dead sleepy right now… have not been blogging for quite some time, so thought of posting a short post for the blog.

Well, its my first time watching it. As the 3rd Star Wars was out for quite sometime, and its still standing hard in the movie chart & I don’t want to be so outdated… haha… but cant watch the 3rd if I don’t know the 1st & 2nd right…. Hehe…

Man… really dead sleepy …. Going KO… but got so much to update… for the whole week… But don’t think I can do it right now… I can barely open my eyes ><’’

Gotta sleep right now… Will update it 1st thing in the morning…
Night night.

Ohyah, the 'May the force be you' phrase sounds so dumb la... sampat nia... & It reminds me of Tan Han Boon & our form3 year... where whenver an exam is here, the "subject teacher will be the 'force'... "May Pn. Ang be with you " ><''//
haha...

1 comments:

Abby Choke. said...

hahaha so how's star wars? coz i also haven't watch any of its episod! So, shud i go n dl ?