CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

27th July - Disneyland

Never too old for Disenyland ^^ & I am being very honest about that...
The minute I saw the Cinderella Castle, Mickey Clock... everything... I felt so HAPPIE & SO YOUNG again.. like a KID... Same to my mummy.. haha..

1ST thing we did is SHOPPING at American Main Street.
man.. i bought something so NOT USEFUL... haha... I bought the Clown type of Hat... haha... I saw others wearing Gofy's hat... i also want!!! haha.. i ended up buyin one tooo.. haha...

Disneyland stuff are SO NOT CHEAP ><''// I guess its a known fact that Disney stuff are NEVER cheap... haha..

2nd stop - Fantasyland, Cinderella Castle.
THATS where all FAIRYTALE are... Snow White, Jack & The Bean Sprout, Small Small World etc.
I was in the queue for an hour waiting to take photo with Mickey.
The weather wasnt PERFECT. It rain for about 2h? And I was in the queue for almost an Hour ><''//.. they changed 3 times of Mickey [can imagine how hot it is inside d suite].
THere we met this French origin Vietnamise family, Elizabeth.
Mickey was the 1st autograph I took. Oh yah, about the autograph book, another DUMB thing i did ><''//. Bought that stupid 5euro book for d characters to 'SIGN' or should i say SCRIBBLE ><''// ... but what ever...
I got only 3 autographs by the way.. ><''... Must save the book for the next Disneyland.

The next signature I got was Minnie. SHE IS SO CUTE ^^. haha... Surprisingly there WASNT A QUEUE... Got Pinochio [cant spell... paiseh]'s dad's siganture too... & of course PHOTO with him.

3RD - Adventureland
We went for a few rides. Rides as not the roller coaster type [everyone know what kind of person i am la... haha...], but those story telling kind of ride... haha...
I know it sounds childish but you will LOVE it... haha...
It was sooo impressive... & cute... & Nice....

THe best of all was the Phantom of the Opera.
We walked into a hall, then all in the sudden, LIGHTS OFF... the room was PITCH BLACK... and i MEAN BLACK>>>> 1st time ever been to such a dark room...
THen all in the sudden the room 'SANK'... like a LIFT... into a underground path way where all the chairs move around.... Everyone hop into a chair... and the chair took you on a HOUSE/MANSION tour... through the whole story...

The best show was Tarzan show [Maz's favourite... haha].
OMG>>> DAMN IMPREESIVE AGAIN>>> its a acrobatic show, where all the ppl were baboos.. haha...
Then came TARZAN... hhaa... the body YAT LAU... haha.. NOSE Very the TALL... haha...
THE SONGS were TERRIFIC * applause *.
We met a Dutch family there... They've watch the show for 8 times >< & still find it NICE... Believable.. cause its really GREAT.

The cutest SHOW - POOH SHOW. haha...
DAMN CUTE... haha...

At 7.15pm, the Disney Parade was ON...
Man... I was at the WRONG PLACE.... Stood at the corner, thinking that the parade will start at THE Other direction ><''//
Nothing can be Done i guess ><''//

Before going back we took another round of train around the park.

We were supposed to leave the park at 6pm and reach the hotel 7-8pm.
Mana tau... we left the park at 9pm... haha... reach the hotel near to 11pm... hahaha...

Get a glimpse of the night view of Eiffel Tower... But we hurried back hotel as its not so safe for 2 pretty lady to be out that late... haha...

0 comments: