Un. Paul sent me to Euston Station where I catch a tube to Victoria Station to balik Newcastle.
Mum hugged me at the station and my tears wanted to start rolling down... but i TAHAN!!!! Telling myself that I am a big girl right now... Got to learn not to CRY + )... And I succeed in doing that I think ~~
What a small small world, in the coach I met this Malaysian guy who sits right in front of me.
He is one SMART ASSS la... Frm Kuching, he got the ASEAN Scholarship then went to S'gpr for his A-Levels, then he got some scholarship frm University of Sunderland for Pharmarcy...
So here he is, in Uni of Sunderland.
Had quite a chat with him in the coach...
Ohyah, I also found his friendster account... & now he is my friend... haha...
Btw, his name is Nicholas.
The journey was pretty BORING!!!! My Samsung MP3 player wasnt loaded with SONGS yet... thats why i didnt bring along...
The only thing i did in the coach was SLEEP.. damn syoik ~~ LOve SLEEEEEPPING ~~
By the time I arrived in Newcastle was about 7pm.
Brian fetch me frm the train station while Nick went back to Sunderland by Metro.
THATS all FOLKS>...
Now I am back at work... planning for my NEXT trip... which I havent really decide where to go... when to go... haha...
Friday, August 05, 2005
Posted by meme at 11:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment