CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Zarna Leaving

Today was Zarna's last day working at Cuthbert House. Next week onwards, she will be working at a different departnet, different office.

Stacey said she will be getting her a card & some chocolates as a farewell gift for Zarna. Since her 'rival' is gonna get her something, me as the NEUTRAL girl should show some response towards her leaving. Thats why I shared the gift with Stacey.
It cost me £3.56... which I think is quite alright...
Zarna LOVES the chocolates too... so GOOD For her...

Guess what I had for lunch today. SALAD BOX ><''// I dont know what made me BUY VEGE for lunch ><''... It wasnt that bad... just that i dont like the purple color vege... whats the name??? cant recall... what ever....
I did manage to finsih the WHOLE BOX... This will be my FIRST & LAST time....
I m pretty sure about that... haha

Today's the cut off for the JUNE's month work... Stacy & I worked our back side UP ><''//.... TENTION man...
Inspite of having a deadline to meet, I spent a little bit OVER time reading magazines ><''///... pai seh.... WHich leads me to NOT MEET MY TARGET ><''///
AIya... nothing can be done la.... Couldnt be bothered... haha....

MiFei booked the appointment for our tmr hair cut... hahah.. soooo looking forward!!! gagaga....

We then went to Morrison to buy some food and stuff....
We wanted to make curry puff tmr evening... bt we found that we arent too sure about the pastry thing.... so we decided to make lagsania 1st... haha...
after getting the right recipe frm mum & Mifei's fren... then only we do curry puff ^^

0 comments: