After breakfast
1st stop - Trocadero
2nd stop - Hotel des Invalides
I think this is the Napoleon Tomb [cant remember which building].
Ma de... his TOMB DAMN NICE !!!
bt i dont want such BIG bt lonely tomb... hhaha
& A few unknown places... which i totally forgotten about the FRENCH names...
Then went to the train station to take the eurostar back to London waterloo where Un. Paul & Daniel will be there waiting for us.
The crew in the train were really nice. He told me to sleep on the seats behind where i can have 2 seats all for myself... haha... Cause its empty.. haha...
Funny things happen in the damn train... haha...
I WAS DAMN FISH IN THE TRAIN!!!!! [No one knew i guess]
I finish my dessert before i ever start my main course ><''//
I forgottten about my napkin until i finish my meal ><''//
I used my dessert spoon for my starter ><''//
Both of us LAUGH like HELL... as the train was really quite ... we cant laugh out LOUD!!!
I ordered champagne while mum orderd red wine.
MUM LIED TO ME>.. she said champagne are not STRONG AT ALL... The minute i took a sip.. i knew how strong it was...
I ended up leaving that whole glass there ><''//
The minute we arrived waterloo station, we saw Daniel there standing... waiting for our arrival * Bangga *
haha...
Had a good sleep that night....
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
29th July - Tour Paris & Back to Waterloo
Posted by meme at 9:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment