Yeah, my very first lasagna was a SUCCESS.
It was really easy to do. Just add all the sauce together with the meat & onion.
I had a really rough time chopping the onions. Cried like hell ><''//
After our 'experiment' we went for our hair cut. MF, Veronica & ME ~ LOVE ~.
1st stop - ENVY
OMG!!! the Play Boy bag was SUPER DUPER CUTE * WINK * & EXPENISVE ><''//
SO WANTED TO BUY .... grrr.... bt... cant....
If next month its still there, I will SURE BUY!!!!
BOught a pair of trousers there... Red in color * LOVE RED *
2nd stop - Hair Saloon
Got my hair cut till shoulder length. The girl told me my hair wasnt THIN but neither THICK... just in between.
I had a little fringe... Just if only my hair is rebonded... then it will look MUCH nicer compared to now...
But still I LOVE it...
3rd stop - Accesorize
Bought a hat there * Wink * LOVE IT!!! hehee...
4th stop - Ichiban
Dinner time. Nothing to cook at home, so everyone got to eat out.
Back at home... All the girls went CRAZY... I am the culprit... wahhaa...
We first play Mascara... haha... Was so fun makin my eyes NICE...
Gotta get the Maybeline FULLER mascara later... I got that back at Malaysia, but didnt bring over here ><''//
After mascara was HATS... haha... took out ALL the hats i have and start snapping photos.. haha...
Had a really good laugh tonight...
Hat parade ended after 1 hour of duration... whaha... then was Fantastic Four on air... haha... * downloaded shh...*
Tmr might be going out... might not... just see how thing goes....
Nite nite folksssss
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Lasagna
Posted by meme at 11:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment