CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 19, 2005

Dentist + Medical

Went back half an hour early today, just because I had an appointment with the Dentist.
Phew... Luckily NO PROBLEM ^^.
Doc said I had really healthy teeh ^^, and I need not any scaling ^^, perfectly CLEAN.
I then asked about my temporarily crowning. Mr Doc told me that the crowning I am having right now is perfectly good. Its the best for me. Cause I asked bout any other alternative way if I would want to replace the old one.
He gave me a few suggestions which ALL of them ARENT suitable at all.
All of the ways he suggested NEED TO CUT OFF LOTS OF MY ORIGINAL TOOTH!!!! Including the permanat crowning.
SO phew.. No need to SPEND any money ^^.

Ohyah, another thing, a BIG PROBLEM bout my teeth...
My bottom left wisdom tooth is COMING OUT!!! Thats explain the pain & heahache I had recently. Apparently, there isnt MUCH or ANY room for my that TOOTH to COME OUT!!!
HERE COMES THE PROBLEM. I was first afraid that it might cause my lower teeth to be crooked AGAIN. Luckily the good news was, a test had been conducted & it proves that behind teeth doesnt cause any problem to the FRONT TEETH's alignment. SO SAFE.
Then the MAJOR PROBLEM is =>>>> If there isnt enough room for the tooth to come out, it will COME OUT HALFWAY!!!!!!! Which means by that time, I GOTTA GO THROUGH AN OPERATION TO GET THE DAMN TOOOOOOOTH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isnt that 'exciting' or what?

After Dental, went to next door's medical center.
Man... the CLINIC IS SUPER PACK!!!!!!!
I registerd myself & booked an appointment for next Monday, 4pm.
Gotta settle LOTS of stuff bout my body... haih... First thing is - DOC I HAVE SWEATY PALMS.... APA MACAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: