CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Difference

I think we should be grateful to be born as CHINESE and not any westerners.
No matter what, asian's thinking of life will be different as westerners.
Why I said so? I got this idea after listening to Stacey's conversation about her mother & her relationship.

She feels that fetching her mother to some where, ordering her to buy a butter EVERYTIME is NOT RIGHT, because thats her FREE time. She has no obligation to spend ALL her time on HER. I was like... WHAT?? She's your mum huh... If you dont do so, who will??
If thats wrong, then Ah Ma's living like a QUEEN izzit???? If thats wrong, wait till she sees the ASIAN way of living with their parents, then she will know HOW FREEEEEEE her style is...

So old folks, thank god that you you dont hav a westerner thinkin daughter ^^

0 comments: