CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 24, 2005

First Proper Meal

I am so impressed with myself haha...
Its my first time preparing a proper meal, all by myself ^^.
I cooked 面线 (mian xian aka mi sua) with chinese mushroom with mince beef & salad onion in soup cooked of ikan bilis & Knows cubes... haha...

I woke up early in the morning, and walked to Morrison.
The weather was REALLLY goood. Sunny yet cold at the same time.
I never thought that walking early in the morning would feel soo good.
It makes yo u feel really FRESH.

I was like sooooo HOUSEWIFE man!!!!
Did the laudry in the morning then went shopping for food after that... man... what kind of life... haha..

After that, came back to coook.
Everyone said it was goood, Eric, Adrian & Dan.
I think the one I cooked is better than Ah Ma's one... haha...
Wait till I go back & cook for grandparents & dad & mum ^^

0 comments: