Today's been a good day, achived my target. Even better, I managed to make up the LOSSES on Monday & Tuesday & made my average for the 3 days just as the target given ^^.
I think I am getting to be a PASTA expert... HAHA... I can now cook quite good pasta, in sauce or fried... haha... Did pasta for tomorrow's lunch ^^.
It gettting boring to hav sandwich everyday. Not that the sandwich arent good, they ar tasty, just that having too much can be quite... ermm... yukky... haha...
Just finish watching Monster In Law. Had that downloaded days ago, but didnt hav the time to watch it... It always had to be that way, I m the one who d/l it but I get to be the last to watch it ><.
MAN, MONSTER IN LAW is sooooooooooooooooo REAL... I do believe such thing happening, affairs between mother in law & daughter in law...
Boy Michael Vartan is HOT!!! I mean HOT!!!! Hav been noticing him since ALIAS... haha... MUMMY I WANT SUCH GUY!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....
Now TVB SERIES of the month - 酒店风云... haha...
Everyone & i mean EVERYONE who watches HK series ar crazy over that show....
Again me being the one downloaded it havnet even finish episod 4 & rest of the guys had already reached episod 26 ><''
Honestly, its the BEST series since 《流金岁月》- GoldenFaith.
I am gonna keep it as a collection, so when I go back to Malaysia, AH ma & AH Gong got new stuff to watch... can go show off to their market friends... haha...
LATEST TVB SERIES WOH!!! hahaha....
Night night everyone...
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Target Achieved
Posted by meme at 11:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment