Wee ~ ~ I got my new mobile ^^, Samsung E530 maroon in color.
Its such a feminine phone... specialllly for GIRLS... It hav PINK Calander specially for PERIOD... Shopping LIST for SHOPPING... Perfume Decider ^^ etc.
The skin in skin is sooooooo cute ^^ & girlly & colorful.
The camera of the phone's quite gooood too... with 1 Megapixel, the quality is pretty good.
Realllly HAPPPY with that phone. Its a good & basic phone... That doesnt make me dont like my Sony Erricson V800/Z800i ^^.
As for work, its not that pretty. I thought my review would be GREAT, but it turn out to be NOT SO GREAT. Not that I didnt meet my last week target, but I even achieved something BEYOND my target. But Monday's output was less than the target given this weeek. BEcause of one day, she gave me a HORRIBLE LOOK!! As if I've made some HUGE MISTAKE & as if I like will not MEET my average target for the week...
Thats really stressful & frustrating....
I hope that everything will turn well... I HOPE...
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
New Mobile ~ Streessss
Posted by meme at 10:08:00 PM