My current favourite VIDEOS and songs...
Kiss Goodbye by Lee Hom Wang
Man I admire and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE guys who can play the piano!! He looked so charming wit the piano!!! His eyes were full with passion and LOVE LOVE!!! MAN I LOVE LEEE HOM!!!!! I wanna MARRRY HIM!!! HAHA..!!!!
Feng by Jay Chou
Omg... I still LOVE LOVE LOVE Jay!!! haha... The MV's reallly SAD!!! He sacrifies his love for the girl for his best friend!!! Damn it!!! How can it be!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song very very very much!!!! Everything's nice.. the lyrics the music.. and of course the singer! Hehe...
People asked me.. Who will I choose between Lee Hom and Jay Chou. That really got me.. haha.. After some thinking, I very agree wit Da S.
Lee Hom is the type to get married with while Jay is the type to just have fun and pak tuo.
Why say so? Lee Hom gives me a feeling that you will always be safe with him while Jay doesnt.. haha.. Maybe its because Lee Hom is older and have a more mature look.
What ever it is - MARRY LEE HOM, PAK TUO with Jay.. HAHA...
[Talking as if they know me and its going to be true... haha]
But one thing true is - Guys who know how to play the piano definately scored for me!! Haha.. NOw I think the first thing I look for in a guy is - Does he know how to play the piano? Ahaha..
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Posted by meme at 11:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment