CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 23, 2006

Today's the Romeo & Juliet play.We were suppose to have our dinner in TienTien, but the its freaking cold tonight and my knee was freezing (I wore a knee length skirt without any stocking). To avoid being freeze to death, we went to Comic City first to get some stuff then to Ichiban for dinner.
After being warm in the shop, we felt much better and stick to our original plan to Tien Tien.

Whats for dinner? Scallops Egg fried rice, Kai-lan & Prawn dumpling soup * Yummy *. Its my very first time having so much kai-lan. Luckily we ordered only a portion of fried rice, [*Note: We ordered a plate of fried rice which is meant to be for a PERSON] cause we cant even finish that plate. I finised the dumpling thou.. haha.. Always love that =)

When we finished our dinner, its only 6pm. As the show starts only at 7.30pm, we have exactly 1 and a half hours to waste... So we decided to pay our old friend a visit - Snooker Center. Its been almost 8 months we never stepped foot there. Since Dan's graduated, and school reopening, everyone's busy with their own matters.
We were really surprised to see the shop fully booked. Maybe its because the Snooker Championship just ended not long ago, everyone's still heat with this game. Thinking that they are Ding Junhui or Steve Davis.
We didnt want to be vase there, so we played American Pool. Its my first time playing a real pool game. Its quite fun actually and its quite addictive (when you score). I didnt know how to pose my ass. Is it only girls stick their butt out or guys do so too? Cause I think my butt's a S shape.. haha... ANd I was wearing heels, of course the pose will be abit WEIRD. I enjoyed the game but the shop was getting pack, we decided to make a move and walk around.

We went to Wintersones as its the only shop thats not yet close. Got a Newcastle Scenary book as a souvenir for ourselves... haha..
Then only we headed for Theatre Royal down Grey Street.

0 comments: