CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bannatyne's Casino

Its my first time being to a casino and I leart something very valuabe from it. When I arrived, the receptionist asked me want to be a member or just as a guest -_- so I sign up to be a member.

Bannatyne's a new casino everything looks new inside. I dont really know cause I cant make any comparison. It was only 11pm, and there werent many people there. We played roulette first then 3 cards poker.
The first dealer we met was really ONG! I asked Dan why... he said look at her huge breast... haha... We gave her a nick name - Bak Fat Dai Boh Lui Wong (White hair big breast witch). haha

I prefered 3 cards poker than roulette. And I love one of the dealer, Jazz. She's really sweet and helpful. Chat with her and she's really a nice girl. One thing good about this job is -you can play without loosing a penny. Make things even better, you can loose all the money can still not be broke.. haha...

Only today I know why people can get into gambling. Gambling is really easy money, but everything that comes easily, losses easily too. I see a few chinese there playing. The way the played is really crazy. They invested in LOTS of number. In chinese they called Sin Lui San Fa (Angels spreading water). Their face expression was really scary.. anything that gets into their way is DEAD. I can swear those expression will never ever appear when it comes to studies...
There's this BBC there playing 3 cards poker with us. MAN HE IS CUTE ^^.

Now I understnad the trill of gambling. Gambling can only be fun when you are not playing for the money but for the fun.When you play with preasure that will be very horrible. If you want to gamble, you got to have to be able to loose, prepared to loose cause gambling is about loossing and winning. There wont be always WINNING. There's no GOD of GAMBLE in the world. Dan told me there;s a hk girl lost all £9k and got herselves into a few debt. So ended up being a UNCLE's sort of misstress. How sad and pathetic is that....

Although we lost that day. I dont feel really bad. Its a form of entertainment (If you take it the right way). Its something like shopping, just that for shopping you get satisfaction in the form of material while gambling is getting satisfaction spiritually.
THe bottomline is DONT BE CARRIED AWAY... and think of can you afford to loose....

0 comments: