CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I was waken up by a bad dream. I dream bout me not studying for a exam that day. That freaks me out as usual. Parents alway that I give preasure myself all the time... So, I woke up really early today - 9.30am.

At 11.15am, Veronica and I head out for the bus stop to meet up with Wai Lee. Damn the no.1 bus. Usually we got to wait for it for a very long time, ironically today, a few went pass in front of us when we waited for 62 63 at a different stop.
Luckily she wasnt there yet when we arrived therefore we went in FCUK. Man their stuff are expensive after sale -_-. Veronica spotted a bag I spotted last week =), but its still pretty pricely after the discount, so we got to give up. I saw a skirt which is really nice (I think so). I SOOOO WANTED to buy, but after seeing my shopping bag for the past 2 weeks, I think its better if I stop NOW!! -_-. So we ran for our purse's life from FCUK to Fenwick to refund my stuff.

THe lady working at the counter was really friendly and helpful. Without any doubt, she refunded me the money (Thats their policy). From Fenwick we went to Miss Selfridge. It wasnt in our plan. We walked past it and as usual, our feet lost control and walked in. I managed to get some stuff there which are on sale ^^.
Finished Miss Selfridge, we went to Jasmine for lunch. Wai Lee wanted to try the Beef Noodles there. According to Veronica & Brian, its really nice, but I dont like it. We had Dan-tart there. DAN TART make me feeeel reallly content, happy, loved. ITS THE BEST FOOOOOD!!!! I can have dan-tart everyday and wont feel sick =).
I shared a plate of fried beef noodles with Wai Lee cause I wanted to have Bo Loh Bao & dan-tart.
What a coincidence, Brian was having lunch with his classmates in Jasmine too. I think guys will always want to be renown. Thats why he paid for our table as his girlfriend's sitting with us. Its a goood thing, at least I got a free LUNCH =) .
I then takeaway 6 dan-tarts and 2 ham sui kok (some dim-sum stuff) .

Veronica got her contact lense solution from Superdrug. To those who are coming to UK and are wearing contact lenses, if you want to save, bring LOTS of those solution here. The middle pack is selling for £9 (Renu brand). THATS VERY EXPENSIVE MAN!!! Luckily I m not wearing.. hehe...
Got some souvenirs from Sports World. One of them is a England Men jersey for my cousin brother in Ipoh.

We were pretty tired at 3.30pm and Veronica got to company Brian to a car show in Sunderland later, so we went back not long after paying a few shops visit... haha...

0 comments: