When I went down to get some stuff I saw little Ziv seating a alone in the living room with pillows next to him. He looked so adorable and pitiful... like everyone abandone him... haha. To give him a reward for being cute, I gave him his 2nd bowl of fresh milk.
Ziv very choosy, he drinks only warm milk. Cold milk from the fridge... No no no ~
That so reminds me of my little Fifi at home. Pets are to be LOVED, to be SPOILT not to be tortured. Although I dont agree with the way they treat Ziv, but after all he is not my dog, I dont have a right to say anything......
I miss my little Fifi ^^. Have not seen her for a year. Cant wait to see her this year cause I am going to get her a really coool collar.. haha... And of course.. a new collar to my new little pet too... CHIKUT (I think)
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Doggie
Posted by meme at 10:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment