Today's very windy... I am so near to be blown away by the damn wind. After work, I am suppose to meet up with Veronica to refund my clothes cause I told her to bring that out... but when I finished work, I got her text saying that she couldnt make it.... Therefore... I went home.
Before hopping up the bus went to Greggs to get Steak Bake and donut for Dan.
Took Ziv for a walk today. Its been quite a long time I didnt bring baby out for walk. That fella again... trying to act heroic again. The usual Siberian Husky was having its usual evening walk at the opposite side of the road. I didnt see it if Ziv didnt bark at it. People damn goood, well train. Basically ignore Ziv and looked at him like a weirdo. Ziv always act that SAM BA when he see other dogs... Think that he's damn STRONG damn BIG... haha...
Hmm... Tomorrow will be going out with Wai Lee and Veronica to have lunch and get some stuff. ANd of course the most important thing of all - REFUND!!! ++
Friday, January 20, 2006
Posted by meme at 10:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment