I am looking for something winter and spring. As I think wearing my current winter coat during spring is abit too thick and inappropriate. So... I choose this knitwear from Ted Baker.
Before choosing this, I chooese another white beige with some gold thread knitwear too from EAST, just that its longer.
That moment, its between this and that (Didnt take a pic of it). I looked at the mirror for quite sometime before deciding on this one.
This is the most expensive wear I ever bought in my life. And that make me felt really uneasy. I kept on thinking, is it worth it? Do I looked nice in it? I seek for everyone's opinion whether should I really own it. After lots of surveys, the answer is NO. So whats next? I am going to refund this thing tomorrow -_-''.
Its not that I dont like it. I think this knitwear is more of a party wear when people dress to look nice for a couple of hours, not for the whole day. I need something thats more practical. Therefore I gave up on this.
I think this incident prove my dad even more right, I do buy things in impulse... haha....
Oh yah, I waited outside the house for an hour for Gary to come home to open the damn door for me. Brian and Veronica were at home, but in their room, in the 3rd floor. They didnt hear my knocking the damn door, and when I called them, their phone's battery's flat. What a day huh...
While waiting for Gary, I met the cat. The cat that went for a day trip in our house and then left. It wanted love and kept on stroking itself against my coat. Its soo adorable. Its only today I reliased that cats have really small bone structure. I am used with stroking an animal's head (more of dogs) and when I did that to the cat, I realised its skull was even smaller than my pam. That feeling's reallly weird... Its like you can break the neck very easily, soo fragile... Cant wait to see Chikut (the cat).
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Posted by meme at 9:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment