Stacey's back today and as what I expected, my output was really low... and i mean REALLLLY LOW!!!!! Although with the 400 extra I had from last night, I am still 120 indebt><" aiks...
It seems that she didnt have any surprise praty from her boyfriend nor any gifts from him. I think thats sooo unforgiveable!!! How can you not give your girlfriend a present during her birthday?
Lisa said she will be joining her outing on Saturday with Catherine etc. But she didnt turn up... Reason for that is she had too much drink the day before Stace's birthday and Stace was really agitated with that reason. I dont understand why she must be that mad about it cause its not she's really friend with her or she like her alot... In fact, she dont really like her. So why must be angry when someone you dont like didnt turn up on your birthday party? Weird...
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Posted by meme at 9:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment