Humans are different, even when it comes to studies. Some go for the best while some just aim for a pass.
What I see this is when your parents put so much effort and money on you to go overseas for studies, aiming for just a pass is not enough. Doing your best and score as high as possible is the right way. But that's definately the way the people in this house think.
Thats not my problem, not my future... so why should I bother. I am writting this down so that next time I remember to tell my kids this... haha...
Right after work, I went looking for my jacket/coat. Man its so tough to find one suitable one. I found one denim one, which is quite reasonable and nice... but its a bit tooo thick... Dont think its suitable for spring. HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOtta go search again tomorrow -_-
Monday, January 16, 2006
Posted by meme at 10:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment