CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Called Mrs Anderson

It's been quite some time I didnt call Mrs Anderson, so I did that just now.
Talked with her for 45 minutes.

Emma lost her bunny and she is soooo upset & still waiting for her bunny to come back. GOod old granny bought her 2 wooden bunnies as BUNNY for her... so sweet..
Then the other grandson, Benjamin (I think) torn his trousers while riding his toy (he is only 3 years old).. He cried calling granny and wanting her to sew his torn brand new trousers * How sweeet & cute is THat *

Dan's on her pray list now.. PRaying that he can get his passport back FAST & get a NEW job & get a new VISA.

THey ar such lovely people...
WIll always remember them... Someone soo great...

0 comments: