CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 30, 2005

Land of the Death . Must Love Dogs

Went for movie after work, Land of the Death.
But before movie, I went shopping at Dorothy Perkins.
Bought lots of accesories there... haha LOVE it ~
Autumn Sales coming ^^ ~ Good News huh ^^

The movie's basically another typical sciense fiction kind of movie.
There's something TRUE & worth learning from the movie, the ONLY thing to learn I think.
Even DEAD people has dignity & not to be treated as GAMES.
Btw the main actor in the movie was HOT ^^

THen came home & found that Ziv had been ransackin the bin again >,< not a good news huh...

After dinner watched Must Love DOgs.
Man I LOVE DOGS!!!!
There are the CUTEST thing on EARTH... CUTER than BABIES>.. THis I swear!! haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google Calendar Imminent?
InternetNews Business Report Boston News DC News NY News SiliconValley News select a newsletter above, type your email and click the arrow to sign up! It's been an open secret among entrepreneurs in Silicon ...
Take a look at my 'find friends' site. It can be found here find friends.

Wishing you every success with your own site.

Anonymous said...

At MatketPlace Studios Today & NYC Next Week
At MatketPlace Studios Today & NYC Next Week : Slow updates today. Staci's travelling, and I am going to be at MarketPlace studios for an interview later today.
HELLO, I’m new to blog surfing and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I KNOW my kids were born knowing this stuff … but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat and interesting sites out there covering everything. I’m looking for info on Gold Finder and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?