CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 26, 2005

Health Check

Went back 1 hour early as I had an appointment with the nurse for my health check to offically register my doctor.

I did something so dumb at Clinton. I bought 2 cards, 1 for Monika's farewell, 1 for myself (just for collection). I hung the bag at my wrist then went for window shopping. Just when I was going to leave, I realized that I LOST MY CARDS!!!!!
I went back to all the shops lookin for any sign of a plastic bag.
Guess where was it... Still on my wrist underneath my JACKET!!!! ><''// Aiks..

Miss Nurse took my blood preasure. Boy I was scared!!! I was scared that I have HIGH BLOOOD PREASURe!!!!!
The first reading was pretty high, then I was like "WHAT??!!!"
Then she took another reading, cause I might be a bit tooo excited which I WAS, cause I ran from the bus stop to the clinic...
The second reading was perfectly NICE ^^.
Had my height & weight taken. OMG, I m just 160cm, excatly 160... Why cant it be 165????? haih...
And another bad news, I gain 2kg... F.!!!!!!!

Made my appointment to see the doc on the 6th Oct.
Here comes the serious businesss.... Sweaty palms!!!!!
The nurse told me that they might need to take some blood test to REALLY LOOK into matters.... ~ sounds horrible ~ but its worth it...

0 comments: