OMG, I am soooo in love with all the BRANDED BAGS!!!!! Maybe not Prada.
GUCCI is soooooooooooooooo NICE!!!!!!!!! Miu Miu is sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!
Burberry is sooooooooo CLASSSY!!!!!! FENDI is sooooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
D&G is sooooooooooooooooooo NICE too!!!!!!!!! CHANEL.. erm... didnt pay much attention on it...
Prada & Giorgio Armani... erm... not my type... Sounds like as if I am really that rich to buy those.. haha... But I am seriously FALLEN IN LOVE with branded stuff!!
Cruize is the place to shop for super branded stuff.
While I was shopping for Vaseline at Superdrug, Veronica called and asked to meet at Cruize as there is Men Sale! Only MEN!!! F....
And some of the stuff are really cheap. A pair of Burberry shoes for just only £19..
But there are lots of stuff which is still 'cheap' after 50% discount.
Okay, enough of the guys part. We went to the NON-DISCOUNT part where all the EXPENSIVE stuff are.
DMAN I wanna rob the shop!!!!!!!
The GUCCI bags are realllllllly NICE!!!!! BEH TAHAN AH!!!!!
MIU MIU is also GREAT!!!!!
The price are also 'EXCELLENT'.
I saw the pay by installment thing... Wanted to signup for the plan but after putting second thought, better pay by cash... that way not much fusss to worrry about...
I am thinking of getting mum a bag, a GOOOD bag. I saw this frm Burbery, a classy & spacious one, suites her best as she has lots of 'JUNK' frm the office. The price's just beautiful... £350 = RM2500 (Isnt that CHEAP?) Just want my LIFE!!!!!
GUCCI has LOTS of really NICE bags that I think it will suite my MUM... & ME too.. haha...
Dan finally found his birthday present. A GUCCI wallet for £115 >,< & I agreed to buy him that as he paid £169 for my MP3 player.
Damn it... I WANT ONE PURSE TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before going back to Malaysia, I will get myself 1 branded bag!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!! haha... ABout my mum... erm... depends.. hahaa.... jkjk...
Actually it wasnt THAT bad if i really want to buy one... At least with my this kind of pay, I can still afford to buy 1 bag... Compared to if I am workin in Malaysia... that will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPOSSSSIBLE!!!! haha...
Now everyone's waitin for the winter sale!!! Winter Sale will be the time we all DIE in Cruize!!! ALLLLLLLLLL DEADDDDDDDD!!!!
But for now, dan's present's ON.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Cruize
Posted by meme at 11:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment