CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

Boxing Day - A holiday Malaysia doesnt have. ANd its the day the Sales starts offically (I think =P)
Veronica and I went shopping with 2 new friends she just met from someone's birthday party. Believe it or not its such a small world. One of the girl is a taiwanist - LISA, while another is a Malaysian who so happen to be from Catholic High School, a year older than me - Wai Lee.
Its nice to meet someone's familar... someone from the same high school.

Our first stop was Topshop. No one will ever believe such thing will happen!!! I couldnt find any nice and suitable tops or bottom there. So I went for bags * wee *. THere's one bag which was not bad, so I decided to buy it. When I pay the scanner showed it was only £1... the sales girl was shocked herself. She commented the bag was really nice and when she knew the price she said she will get one herself too.
When Veronica knew it, she too went looking for a £1 bag. Know whats the trick? For Veronica's case, I told her to find those which are left only ONE, ONe and OnLy one. Then to clear the stock they will of course had it on a SUPER sale. I regretted not taking that bag for myself!!!! HOW STUPID AM I!!!!!!!!!!!



Later than we went to Miss Selfridge. What I got from there? Its those kind of pants which is in fashion right now, but in denim.

I wanted to get a pink color pearl kind of necklace, but it didnt really match the clothings I am planning to wear to the theater, so I gave up and planned to get it from other shop.

Wai Lee was looking for a pair of boots, so we went to a shoe shop. She's quite choosy so we didnt manage to get a pair. But Lisa found one immediately, quite nice and cute.

Later then, we went to Accessorize. The whole shop was on a 50% off, almost all... But the thing I wanted to buy most wasnt on sale >,< - HATS. I couldnt see any accessories & bags that are nice, for the very first time, I didnt buy any necklace from that shop... haha.. Maybe because I was too tired to go search for one ^P^
But I got myself a hosiery from it. I couldnt decide on which patter should I buy, so I got a floral maroon one. I feeel like getting more of those, but I am afraid that its not suitable for Malaysia's weather. But dont care... I too got a hairband which is suitable for my that night's outfite...haha. While in the shop, I met Heidi and her colleague who had just finish their work.We were all exhausted when I walked out from Accessorize. At least Veronica and my arms were tired.

I bought my boots from River Island, therefore I recomanded Wai Lee to have a look at that shop. As usual, we were always able to find something to buy from any shop. The bad thing about that shop that day was - NO TRYING. They were afraid that the fitting room's queue would be too long, so they close the fitting rooom. Still Veronica and I each grabbed a bottom... haha... We had till 29th December to refund if its not suitable. Luckily I didnt buy this last week before the sales starts cause it was on a 50% off =)

We met some of Brian's friends when I came out from River Island. They wanted to Cruise but Wai Lee and Lisa wanted to shop for boots so we went our separate ways.
The guys wanted to go Men's Accessories, so they went in and Veronica and I went into O'neil.
OMG!!!! I found a tote bag I LOVE SOO MUCH!!!! But it wasnt on SALE!!!! So I decided to wait till year 2006 and see whether will there be any sale... haha...
Veronica did get herself a furry bag which cost only £10.. super cute one... I am wondering whether should I get that too.. hmphmm...

Later than we walked to Cruise and guess what? Its closed that day!! haha...
Veronica need to buy a bottle of wine for Brian's mechanic but all the shops which sells wine were close, so I suggested her to get wine glasses for him. Hehe...

Then come the same old situtaion - WHERE TO GO NEXT?
Wai Lee wanted to go makan but the guys were all still full so we ended up GOING HOME while Wai Lee balik rumah masak maggie... haha....

I was being teased by the guys on the way back. Saying one of the guys want to kao me (teasing of course) but I didnt know how to respond... made me damn awarkward nia -_-''
Any how.. its quite a good day, bought quite some good stuff with a bargain price.. hehe...
LOVE Shopping * Viva Shopping *

0 comments: