CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SNOW DAY . Shopping Day 3 - Morrison

The minute I open my eyes everything outside the window were covered with whity white snow. The scenary was superb. Everything looks so pure and white. The view was different as the beginning of the year as this time its from the rooftop, so the scenary was much nicer.

As I had been out 2 days, I didnt want to go out today but when I met Wai Lee on the net, she said she will be going to Morrison to get some food. That reminds me of getting snacks for myself =P. But I was too tired and lazy to go out. Not to mention the icy weather outside -_-''
I hesitated for an hour whether OUT or STAY? At the end - I WENT OUT.
And you know what, I walked there instead of taking the bus >,<''
It was a rough journey. The snow was still falling very heavily. While walking the snow was flying right at your face and with the freezing wind blowing - you can be frozen easily.

When I arrived Morrison my coat was covered with snow and was wet when the snow melted.
There I met Wai Lee, walking next to me.

After shopping for food, I faced my second dilemma. SHould I take the bus or cab?? At the end, I took the bus home.
Carrying those heavy bags home was not fun. Luckily the snow stopped if not it would be another 'trip to hell'.
But I did not regret walking to Morrison cause the scenary was really pretty. You can see these in the bus. Especially the scenary at the railway track with the bold trees - MARVELLOUS. Something you will never ever find it in Malaysia. Too bad I didnt bring my camera out. Even I did bring its impossible for me to take cause of the snow and my frezzing shivering hand.

0 comments: