It was still snowing today. And its getting heavier (I think). Early morning Dan and I walked to Chillingham road's post office as there was a parcel for him. We went to 2 different post office along that road and still not able to retrive the parcel cause ITS THE WRONG POST OFFICE!!!!! Only today I knew that there are 3 post office at my area. WHY THE HELL they need so many post office... WEIRD & STUPID!!!
After 2 failure visits, we went to McD for branch. Later Veronica & Brian came meeting up with us.
Today's the day Brian's super far far far relationship cousin arriving Newcastle. Gary only met him once when he was 17 and Brian didnt even SEE him before. Isnt this far or what? haha... Veronica, Brian and Gary did not sleep last night preparing the new comer's stuff and room. Gary trade room with Brian as the 2 guys need more room compared to the couple. So yesterday they were busy moving things up and down. When they arrived McD their face were full with exhaustion.
After makan, 3 of them went back while I went to City to get some things done - enquiry the plane ticket's price back to Malaysia for me and Dan. Again, I was too lazy, tired and cold to go out but was force to -_-''
It was still snowing and the scenary was still nice. This time I remember to take my camera out and got the chance to take a few snaps.
My face's sooo round in this photo. It was taken outside McD ~
Taken this photo while walking towards the bus stop ~ 
Isnt this pure and snowy white ~ 
The crowd was not affected by the bad weather as there's many people on the street. I wanted to go to Star Travel first but...haha... Always something will come in the way - Kurt Geiger. It was on sale so I went in and have a look. I alwys love their shoes but they were super expensive -_-''. But the design and quality are really first classs. I spotted a bag there =_P... ~ Bags again ~ I liked the design and the color... So I BOUGHT IT.. haha...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE their sales man. As Kurt Geiger is a big brand, the sales man and women they employ are quite high standard. THey wear slacks tie suites and a super friendly smile, it makes you feeel nice. The salesman was SUPER DUPER HOT!!!! Tall, handsome, gentleman, friendly, what else can you ask for? haha...
Later then I went to Star Travel regarding the plane ticket. Every counter was busy with people thats why I spent 15 minutes waiting for my turn >,<. After checking the price, it shows that purchasing the ticket from Chinatown is much cheaper than this travel agency. Next stop was Topshop.Topman. Topshop was as busy as usual. I always cant find any clothes there. THe only thing I always buy from there are their accesorries. Finallly I found something that will go well with one of the tee I bought. Luckily we went to Topshop at the first day of sale cause that day they use bags instead of plastic bags =P.
It seems that fake pearl necklace is the trend right now. Only pink pearls were on sale but what I want is WHITE pearl... Looks like I need to wait for it to be on sale -_-


From Topshop I went to Topman. Got a tee for Dan. I then got a XS tee for myself but after trying on only I know the cutting was not suitable for me. As guys have broader shoulder the collar was too big and wasnt suitable for me. Thats why I need to refund it tomorrow ><.
When I walked out from Topman I was pretty tired. Therefore I BALIK RUMAH!!!!!!
TAK BOLEH TAHAN ANYMORE!!!!!!
It was quite a good day though... Cause there's SHOPPING!!!!!!!
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Shopping Day 4
Posted by meme at 11:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment