Wai Lee wanted to go shopping but no one to company her. It would be so pitiful if she go shopping alone, so I decided to GAI YI HEI company her out.
I didnt know why I wore that thin out!! I wore summer wear during winter... am I crazy or what??!!! And it rain ICE that day. Damn ~
I met up with Wai Lee in Eldon Square. She bought a pair of boots yesterday and she wanted to refund it cause she bought another pair. Before even refunding the boots, we went to The Body Shop and spent quite a long time there and lost £3. Quater of the shop is on sale with body wash, body butter, creams and other christmas package * cute *. As I am having MiFei's almost finished cop Body Shop card, I got the £10 gift when I purchased £10 above. I am eligible to get ONE gift cost less than £10 or more than £10 then just pay for the extra. So I went for the 60ml Oceanus perfume which cost only £11. Then all I need to pay was just £1. Mana tau - they were running out of the 60ml and left only 30ml!!!!! If refused to redeem the gift today, I need to purchase another £10 . WHAT the HELL!!! Its so hard to buy £10 from that shop as I am not so keen with the body care stuff, so I went for the 30ml which cost only £7. THIS MEANS I SIT DAI £3 to the stupid shop!!!!! Geik sei la!!!!!
I found something precious there.. haha... its Facial Flannel. Its so soft when its wet and the cleanse your face darn clean without hurting the skin=).
When we left The Body Shop, its already 3.30pm but the crowd's still busy shopping.
We went to Thornton to buy CHOCOLATES!!!!!! * WEE * ~ Super NICE!!!! SUPER Delicious!!!Especially the dark chocolate = } so I bought 3 packets... haha....
Later than we went refund her boots in Dolcis. I was so near of buying a pair of pointed high boots too >,< size="5">ZARA!!! hahaa...
What did I buy? wahahha... TOPS!!!!!
I bought this days ago 

Tee 

Bought this days ago too 

Something for Winter 
I saw another one same design as this one but the color is grey instead of green and its a bird instead of doggie... I dont know whether should I get that... hphmm...
Bought this days ago too.. hehe =P 

By the time we came out from the fitting rooom and queing to pay, ZARA's closing. Annoucements were made to rush customers to pay as fast as possible.
Later we 3 girls went for dinner in Chinatown. Was planning to go for Tien Tien but it was full house, so we went to Ichiban. We sat there eat, drink and basically talk CRAP!! haha...
The waitress accidentally dirty my jacket with a few drops of soya sauce. I was damn angry ~ !!!! But wat ever, I still smile at him and say its okay ( so fake..haha). We met Gary there with 2 of his friend, too having dinner. When we were leaving the shop, the 3 guys we met last night were coming in. I told Veronica we shouldnt have eaten so fast, that way we might have a chance to get a free ride home ^^. Any how we said goodbye and was on our way to the bus stop.... Thats the time the real began.
I suggested having a drink to make myself warm before going to the bus stop. As you know, I wore summer wear that night and its freaking cold at night, 0 degree. So we went into a Indian restaurant/cafe - Ice Cube. I cant figure out why they used that name cause I cant see any connection between the name and the decoration or the food.
Veronica introduced me Smirnoff Ice. Last time I had Smirnoff Red which is much stronger. Smirnoff Ice is a contray with Smirnoff Red as its sweet and the alcohol content is only 5%. But still it managed to get me drunk -_-''.
While waiting for the drinks to arrive, Veronica called Gary and his friends to join us, so here came John (Hong-ky) and Stella (M'sian).
Wai Lee's first drink was Malibu. The one I wanted to try after watching its commercial. For her's as she added lemonande in it, it taste more lemonade than its original liquor. I like my bottle of drink as its sweet and you dont feel the liquor.
Gary's the one who had lots of drink that night - tequila, rum, and somethin (cant recall). Not to mention all PURE without any coke or lemonade... I tried a sip of tequila and it taste like SHIT!!
I was high when I drank only half of that bottle (250ml). I felt my head becoming heavier and heavier... And I was sort of talking non-sense... haha...
When we paid everything and were to leave, the minute I stood up - the problem really began. I felt soo dizzzy and felt like throwing up. Immediately I went to the loo and guess what- I VOMITED!!! Eww ~ ~
Its my first time having such experience. My last time being drunk in Uncle Young's place wasnt as bad as this cause I didnt throw out.
After the first time vomiting, the dizzness didnt go away. I was okay when sat down, but the minute I stood up the dizzness came back. Veronica told me to force it out, vomit 2nd round.
After the second round only I feel OKAY. My redness was gone and I am awake again.
First thing I do when I reached home was - SLEEEEEEP haha... To be more precise, I fell asleep while watching drama... =P
After this experience, I dont think I will be drinking for a very long time ~ it just dont feeeel goood -_-''
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Shopping Day 2
Posted by meme at 11:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment