I did NOT PLAN to go out today ~ I SWEAR!!! But I need to go to 2 banks!!
So out I m out again ~
This time I brought Veronica to Kurt Geiger cause she wanted to get the same bag as mine. She couldnt decide which color to pick. Its between my greenish blue and her pinkish blue. I wanted to buy a good shoe from that shop but its either too expensive or there's no nice one. I found a white leather boots but too bad the opening was too loose. So I gave up. At the end Veronica took the pink one and I got nothing >,<. Later then we went to HSBC then to Natwest. Veronica was in the room purchasing a bankdraft therefore Gary, Roy (the new comer) and Me went into Eldon Square to exchange the tee I bought from Topman last night. THere again, I shopped -_-''. I bought myself this quite fashionable cap. Something I think wore by punk people - something Blink 182 I think . 
Then I bought a pair of jeans for Dan & exchanged the tee for a bigger size for Dan.
The guys wanted to buy a pair of sports shoe, so they went to World of Sports while I went to Miss Selfridge (again). I didnt plan to buy any boots after walking out from Kurt Geiger but there's this pair displayed on the rack tempthing me to try it on. ANd I did try it on and BOUGHT IT!!! Ah!!!!!!!!! Reason of me buying was its worth it as its 100% pure leather. Since Malaysian's are wearing boots shopping, I dont see why cant I do that too. So I bought that thing... haha.. I Think it will go well with the pants I just bought days ago ^^. 
While walking out Eldon Square preparing to GO HOME... Veronica and I went into La Senza and... haha.. Bought ourselves a house coat (Thats what granny calls that) / night gaun? It was so adorable that I want to buy all back.... But... got to choose only one ><... ANd I choose red bunny =)
We took the 62 bus home. We were actually planning to cook curry chicken for dinner but the damn Indian Style's delicious aroma made us cancel that plan. Instead we had indian takeaway. DAMN THEIR INDIAN FOOD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all for the night... and I am getting really tired of updating so many stuff within a day......
I swear I didnt want to go out everyday and shop!!!! Its because I was forced to ><.. hehehe....
Anyway tomorrow's New Year's Eve... Wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ANd may everyone has a prosperous new year. Might be going out with Veronica & friends for a drink AGAIN...and watch Fireworks at Civic Center. This time I swear I WONT TAKE ANY ALCOHOL. I am planning to take COKE.. hehehe...
Friday, December 30, 2005
Shopping Day 5
Posted by meme at 11:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment